- 30 ml soy sauce
- 45 ml honey
- 4 chicken breasts, skinless, cut into strips
- 15 ml olive oil
- 100 g cashew nuts
- 100 g bay leaf spinach
- 1 bunch spring onions, sliced
- 150 g beansprouts
- juice of 1 lime
- salt and pepper
- Mix the soy sauce, honey and chicken and leave for 5 mins.
- Heat the oil in a wok. Stir fry the chicken and nuts for 4 mins.
- Add the soy sauce and honey, turn up the heat, and cook until the honey turns sticky and coats the chicken.
- Mix the spinach, spring onions and beansprouts in a bowl. Drizzle with the lime juice and olive oil. Season. Serve with the chicken and nuts.